Error message Presenter 360

Dec 20, 2017

Hi all,

I keep getting an error message in Articulate Presenter 360.

It states: - “Articulate Presenter has stopped working”

I notice I get this error when I open and edit engages or quiz maker and also halfway through publishing. We are working on the local drive and have not experienced this issue before. I am unable to do any further work on my projects.

I have noticed this since we did the latest Articulate updates.

I have rebooted the PC and still no luck. Should I uninstall and re-install the software on my PC? What happens to the current projects I have on the computer? Could someone please provide me with some instructions for uninstall reinstall if that is what I need to do.

Cheers

Jill

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Sorry you're hitting that error, Kelly. Thanks for letting me know you already tried the repair steps.

Just to double-check, are you on the latest update of Storyline 360 and working from your local hard drive? Click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.11.14249.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

If you're already on the latest update and working locally, reach out to our Support Team here. They'll work with you one-on-one to get this sorted out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.