Publishing errors

Dec 10, 2018

I am working on a project and the client wants several changes to the final exam which was created in Quizmaker.  I have made the changes (all to the incorrect feedback) and have published it out, but the changes I made are not in the published version.  I have published it several times now; I can see the changes made in ppt and the preview version, but not once it is published for the web (HTML 5 with Flash fallback) the changes are not there.

All of my files are local and in one main folder.

Please let me know how to fix this!

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey, Erika. So sorry that keeps happening to you!

I'm sure that's been frustrating. Let's see if we can nail down the culprit here:

• Could you share more detail on the changes made in this version? Just want to be sure I'm focusing on the same objects and slides. 😊
  • Do you experience the same behavior with my published output here?

Looking forward to helping!

Erika Flindall

Katie,

The zip you sent works well.  but when I open the ppta, the audio is not there.  This has happened several times today.  The audio on the slide is vanished, but the audio in the interactions remains (Engage). 

I could not be more frustrated.  Here is the file saved as an Articulate Package after receiving from you and republishing.

Katie Riggio

Good morning, Erika. Appreciate you having a look at my output!

I certainly understand your frustration, and I apologize for all the headaches this oddity is causing. From here, I'll need to enlist the help from our Support Team. I've opened a support case on your behalf, so you should receive an email with some other approaches to try shortly. They're rockstars at identifying the cause of such issues, and I'll follow along so I can share any needed insight here!

We'll get to the bottom of this oddity together!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.