Slide properties in Articulate 360 are over riding quiz slide properties

Jun 01, 2018

Hi, I am using a 360 free trial and trying to publish a course similar to those I have previously published in Studio 13.   The course slides have timed transitions with branching locked.  The quiz does not but the submit and finish buttons are not visible when the quiz is loaded into the course.  This has always worked for me in Studio 13.  Is there a step I am missing now?

See belowQuiz without submit option

If I cannot solve this problem, I will need to cancel the 360 trial and revert to the version which works.

Thanks

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jo,

I'm happy to hear you're checking out Articulate 360! There's a lot to love, so let's get this sorted out so you can continue exploring the features it has to offer!

It sounds like the Submit and Finish buttons are missing from the Quizmaker slides after the slides are imported into Presenter, is that right?

From your screenshot, it looks like you've removed the Prev/Next buttons from the Presenter slides, since they advance automatically. Even though you removed those buttons, the Submit and Finish buttons should still display on the Quizmaker slide. 

Let's try this: go through these steps to repair Studio 360. If you're still missing the buttons after the repair, I'd like to do a deeper dive into your file.

Let me know what happens after the repair--I'll be here!

Jo Turner

Hi Alyssa

I have been right through your suggested ‘fixes’ and so have my IT guys and still no change on the access to the quiz.  We have uninstalled and installed several times but no success. 

I now have a backlog of courses to publish but am unable to proceed.

Please help, this is now URGENT

Thanks

Jo

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jo,

I know you're feeling a lot of pressure to get this sorted out, so we want to get you the help you need right away. Let's get your file over to our Support Engineers for further testing. Here's how:

• Create an Articulate Package. Go to the File tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, click Share, and choose Articulate Package.
  • Attach the resulting zip file to this form. 
  • After the case is submitted, let me know your case number so I can follow along. 

We'll be standing by for your file!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.