Studio 360 - Nothing happens when clicking on the Articulate options in power point

Nov 11, 2020

I just got a new PC this week and I installed all I need to start working on my projects, but when clicking on the Articulate options (Studio 360) in power point, nothing happens (adding a video, adding a quiz, player, preview, publish...) There is no reaction at all so I can't do anything with Studio 360. It freezes for a few seconds and then does not open the option that clicked on.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Studio 360 and importing my slides to a new ppt, but no matter what I do, the same thing happens. Same for all my new projects. For my older projects (even the ones I was working on last week), they don't even open anymore.  I seem to not be able to use Studio 360.
Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for writing in! I see that Shiela from our Support team recommended these initial steps:

Could I verify the version of Microsoft Office installed in your computer? Here are the supported versions.

If you're using a supported version of Microsoft Office and the issue persists, we recommend completely uninstalling and reinstalling the Studio 360 installation with these steps.

We also recommend repairing the current Microsoft Office installation. Please ask your IT team to proceed with these repair steps

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions along the way. We're here to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.