Studio 360, presentation has a font issue after published to the web

Aug 23, 2019

We published a presentation built in PowerPoint to our Intranet.  When you look at the presentation the fonts are scrambled.  If you pull up the presentation using a browser after publishing the presentation is fine with no issues.  We don't know where to start looking about what could be causing the issue.

Has anyone ever had this same problem?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Ronald!

Happy to help you investigate this problem. A few questions to help us explore our next steps:

• What browser(s) are you using to view the course? (Click here to see the supported browsers and required settings for viewing Studio 360 published content.)
  • What happens when you save and publish to a local C: drive and not to a network or shared drive? (We've seen wonky behavior when not working on a local drive, so I figured I'd throw that out there.)

I'm also happy to help test your Articulate Package if you're comfortable with sharing your project in this discussion. If there is private information, you can use this link to upload the project for me. I'll let you know what I see, and delete the file after troubleshooting!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.