Unable to log into Articulate 360

Dec 07, 2017

Hey there,

When I started trying to use Presenter today, a message appears stating that I need to log into Articulate 360 to use Presenter.

But, the Articulate 360 dialog is not taking my credentials.

Even though, I am able to log into the website using the credentials for my subscription.

From a google search, I found posts from months ago mentioning a similar issue - closely following an update that was pushed out.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

Eric

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry you've run into issues logging into Articulate 360! 

What's the error message you're seeing in the desktop app? Do you have the latest update installed - it would be update 10?

Also, I've seen a few folks run into a similar issue if they had two Articulate IDs (typically one personal and one a business email address) and one of those was only associated with a trial - so I'd make sure you're using the same login in both places. I see a few different accounts with the "Pulse IT" name/title and some similar email addresses. The email address you're using here in ELH is not assigned a seat within your 360 Teams account (it's a Teams admin), but it looks like your personal email address is? 

If you need more help with what those email address are - reach out to our team here, and we'll share the specifics privately! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.