Uploading Articulate 2009 Zip Files to Moodle 2.7

Sep 16, 2014

Hello,

I have been working with an organization (Moonami) that utilizes a cloud based hosting solution for Moodle 2.7. They have not been able to successfully upload my articulate zip files (created in Articulate 2009) in order to see how they look and function in their Cloud Based Moodle 2.7 Solution.

These same zip files work in my Moodle 1.9 site, hosted with Dream Host.

They have suggested that I perhaps their are specific settings that have to be used when publishing these Articulate Presenter modules for use in Moodle 2.7.

Does anyone know if this is the case, and or have other suggestions as to why it may not be working in their system?

Thank You,

Thomas

5 Replies
Thomas Coyne

Dan and Phil,

Thank you both for the quick responses.

Phil, all of the course modules that were published in Articulate Studio 09 were published as SCORM 1.2..... any other thoughts?

Dan, I would be happy to let you take a look at the files, I can send you a link to the drop box they are currently located it. Please keep in mind they work fine in my existing Moodle 1.9 Site. I will email you the link to DB.

Thank You Both Again,

Thomas

Dan Marsden

Thomas sent me a copy of his files - they were not published as SCORM packages - only file in the root was "player.html" - you can use the File resource method to upload a static content package (no grades will be stored/reported anywhere)

here's the info:

https://docs.moodle.org/en/File_resource_settings#Displaying_a_website_index_page

you would select the "player.html" file as the main file when configuring/uploading the zip.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.