Web Object

Jul 20, 2012

Hi All,

I am using one web object in my presentation, in that I have created a user interaction for learning Basic HTML. User can write the simple html tags in one side, for that I have provided textarea in the left side of the html page, and he/she needs click the button to see the output for the written tag, the output will display in a div which I have placed right side of the html page. Every thing is fine, but, my problem is, I have some images in Images folder which is located in the same  web object folder, I have given the images link in the html page, when I check offline, html page is displaying images, I have published for LMS and I uploaded in moodles, every thing working fine, but images are not displaying which are in html page I mean web object. Any help on this issue would be grate. I think problem with image path, but not sure.....

Thanks and Regards

Santhosh Kumar M 

6 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Santosh,

Would you be able to share your project files with us so we can try to help? Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Thanks!

Djoma De Guzman

I have a similat problem as with Santhosh.

Used web object (points to a .pdf file). This opens perfectly in most computers (LAN) in the company.

A few computers, though:

• the .pdf file opens as a 2nd window
  • the slide in which the web object is supposed to happen is empty and on the upper right corner, it says "Loading..." though the file has opened already in a 2nd window.
  • the target slide is a hidden slide.
  • the web object works well except for just a few computers
  • these computers have similar versions of IE7, Adobe Flash, Shockwave.

So what are we missing here? Thanks in advance. We just want to make sure that all learners are getting the same content display.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.