2008 quiz

Aug 26, 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to update presentations from 2008.  The current version of articulate won't recognise the quiz.  There's a place holder in the presentation.  I have found the quiz, but can't open it, or insert it into the presentation.

Is there anything I can do about this?  Many thanks

Sonya

3 Replies
Sonya Ashbarry

Hi,

Thanks for contacting me.

Within the presentation there's a non functional place holder i.e. you click on it and nothing happens.

In the folder it's an aqp file, but when I click on it says it doesn't recognise the file type.

When I try to open it from within quiz maker, it doesn't see it.

For this presentation I had to re-write the quizzes as it was urgent. But I have many more that require updating so your help would be much appreciated.

Sonya

Sonya Ashbarry FMAAT
Director, AAT Co-ordinator
Telephone/Fax +44(0)1978 722511
Email sonya@eagle-education.co.uk
Website www.eagle-education.co.uk

[Eagle Education & Training Ltd - AAT Approved - Assessment Centre BH10094]

Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Unit B Brymbo Enterprise Centre
Blast Road, Brymbo
Wrexham LL11 5BT, UK

Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Skype us: SonyaAshbarry

[Facebook]
[Twitter]
[Skype]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of the company above. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify Eagle Education and Training Ltd
Registered Office: Unit B Brymbo Enterprise Centre, Blast Road, Brymbo, Wrexham LL11 5BT, UK
Company Registration No. 4605007

Ali Goulet

Hi Sonya- At this stage, I would highly encourage you to reach out to our Support Engineers by Submitting a Case and including your Presenter Package , they'll be able to help investigate further once they receive your course. If you let me know your case number after submitting, I can follow along and relay relevant information back here for anyone that may find it useful.

I also wanted to let you know that when you reply via email, your comment will include your signature. You're welcome to pop in here and edit that info out if necessary. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.