Emailing quiz results

Jul 09, 2013

I understand the ability to email results can be pesky. The results are being emailed and received, however, my learners who are taking the quiz are also getting a copy of the results in their Outlook sent folder. This jeopardizes the integrity of the assessment.  Is there a way to stop this? 

3 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Welcome to the community Jen!

No. You cannot keep a mail client from storing sent emails, unless you request each user disable this option in their mail client. You'd really have no way to enforce this and users may be a little uncomfortable with that request. 

This isn't something that's handled by Articulate software, or any software other than the mail client honestly. If the option to store sent messages is enabled on the user's machine, that message will be kept until removed, or until it meets a specific requirement selected by the user for automatic removal.

I wish I had some suggestions, Jen, but I'm afraid there really isn't any way to stop that.

Best of luck to you and welcome again!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.