Fill in the blank

Jun 30, 2019

Hi,

I'm new to Articulate and one of the most important features for me is creating text-based gap-fill questions. I've had a look at previous discussions but cant still get a hold of what I should do exactly. I'm thinking of creating sth like:

Kamal is originally ............... Indonesia. He came ............. the US six years ago. He lives .......... New York and studies ................. Columbia University.

where my students are supposed to fill the gaps with prepositions. I gave it a try in FreeForm/Text Entry questions after watching the Working with Text variables video but still feel im getting nowhere.

Can you tell me how I need to work this out?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Masood,

Within Quizmaker you'll be limited to one question (fill in the blank) per slide. I saw you're using Articulate 360, so I'm curious if you took a look at building this in Storyline 360? That would allow for some further customization of your question. 

This discussion is a bit older, but the same setup would work in Storyline 360 using that combination of text entry fields and a pick one question type. Give that a try and if you get stuck, share your .story file here for folks in the community to take a look and weigh in! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.