Knowledge Assessment shows score of 1000% out of a possible score of 100%

Mar 09, 2017

I created a course at put the value of the 10 questions to 10 points each.  The participant needs to get at least 8 of the 10 questions correct to pass.  Yesterday a participant sent in a screen print showing that they passed with a score of 1000% - not 100%.

What did I do incorrectly in my set up?

Thanks!

Kirk

3 Replies
Kirk Stufflebeam

I am using Presenter 13. This course has been running on the Skillport LMS and this has never happened before.

Kirk A. Stufflebeam| Instructional Design Developer| Corporate Training| Tel:319-236-5285| kirk.stufflebeam@ocwen.com
The information contained in this communication is the property of Ocwen Loan Servicing and/or its subsidiaries and contains confidential and privileged proprietary information intended only for the personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or an agent responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, dissemination, copying or unauthorized use of this message is strictly prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.

********************************************************************************************
This E-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient shall not constitute a waiver of any right, privilege or exemption. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply E-mail and permanently delete this message from your system without reproducing or disclosing it to any third party. While Ocwen Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries take reasonable precautions to prevent transmission of software viruses, we cannot guarantee the same and we therefore disclaim liability for any damage sustained by you or any third party as a result thereof
********************************************************************************************

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Kirk and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty with your published product. Do you get a similar result if you upload your file to SCORM Cloud or is the issue limited to your LMS?

If you are able to replicate, please be sure to share your Articulate Package for us to take a look.

Also please note that replying to the forums via e-mail attaches your signature. You are welcome to pop in and edit if needed.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.