Plateau LMS

Jun 07, 2012

Quick question to the forum...

Have any of you published an Articulate module with a Quizmaker quiz that has been hosted on the Plateau LMS?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm hearing from a client's consultant that any quizzes must be hosted separately in Plateau's own testing module. It seems to me that if Plateau is SCORM compliant, it should be able to accept quiz results from an Articulate SCORM module with a quiz.

So as it stands now, users have to complete the Articulate presentation, then close out of that and open a separate quiz within Plateau.

Please let me know your experiences!

Best Regards,

Dave

2 Replies
April Morgan

Hello Dave,

We use Plateau, and incorporate quizzes into our presentations. Plateau can create a quiz separately, and we do have some courses that do that as a "pre-test" to determine if the course has to be taken...but most quizzes are in the PowerPoint using quizmaker.

We do use AICC, not SCORM however - not sure if that would make a difference.

-April

Susan Camacho

April Morgan said:

Hello Dave,

We use Plateau, and incorporate quizzes into our presentations. Plateau can create a quiz separately, and we do have some courses that do that as a "pre-test" to determine if the course has to be taken...but most quizzes are in the PowerPoint using quizmaker.

We do use AICC, not SCORM however - not sure if that would make a difference.

-April

April, 

Are you able to limit attempts so users can only take a quizmaker assessment but so many times before it has to be 'reassigned' or reset.?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.