Quizmaker 360: Upgraded Quiz Does Not Reflect Revised Feedback from Slide Master

Apr 16, 2018

Exams are being revised in Quizmaker 360.  We downloaded files from Quizmaker and upgraded to Quizmaker 360.  We revised the feedback layers for quiz responses in the Slide Master view.  However, feedback does not change.  We see the changes we made in Slide Master view and not on each individual slide view.  I reviewed steps in the tutorial and still no change.  What am I missing in the process?  Thanks.

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Paulette,

Thanks for sharing your file! Did you set up that custom text after creating the questions? I know you said you manually changed some slides, but the slide layer feedback text is driven by what you find in the Form view of each slide. The Feedback masters themselves are allowing you to add feedback text styles in those boxes. If you wanted to add new text altogether, look at removing the built-in text boxes and added in your own. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.