"Articulate Replay 360 has stopped working"

Jun 14, 2023

Hi there. When publishing, I keep getting the above message and have read for solutions in the forums. I'm publishing to my local drive with a simple title. I see the same result with Review 360. Also uninstalled and installed. However, my project has a ton of edits, so is there a break point in saving it to a video file? Any advice would be helpful. v 2.23.24149.0

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Todd!

It sounds like you were running into some publishing issues with Review 360 and Replay 360. I'd be happy to help!

I just had some follow-up questions first:

• Is the error you are encountering isolated to one project or multiple projects you attempt to publish?
  • Does the issue still persist currently? Yesterday we were experiencing an outage that partially affected courses that were being published to Review 360 which has since been resolved.

If you would be able to share a copy of the project file you are having issues with, I'd be happy to take a closer look and test the behavior on my end. You can share it here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Steven Benassi

Hi Todd!

Thanks for the feedback!

Excellent move sharing your file through a support case! I see that my colleague Lianne has picked it up and is conducting some tests. You should be hearing from her as soon as she's finished.

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case.