Max video that can be uploaded to Replay 360

Jul 10, 2023

What is the max video size that can be uploaded to Replay 360?  I want to break up a 1-hour video into smaller segments.

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Mary,

Thanks for reaching out!

There isn't a limit set on the maximum size of a video file that you can add to a Replay 360 project, but you will be limited to the following video formats. Talking specifically about duration, you should have no problem editing a one hour video in Replay 360 as long as your computer meets the system requirements here.  

Mary Gregg

I use Replay regularly but today has been a real challenge.  The only limiting factor I see that doesn't meet the requirements is the 1.9 GHz Processor instead of the 2 GHz in the requirements.  Is that my issue?

Device name US-L-5CG8327L0P
Full device name US-L-5CG8327L0P.region.iss.biz
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.90 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.85 GB usable)
Device ID 8bf75098-6c9f-4821-9e44-16473f786d08
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA089
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Jose Tansengco

Hello Mary,

Thanks for the additional information. Would you mind sharing more details about the issue you're encountering when using Replay 360? 

• Is it slow to respond?
  • Is it crashing whenever you add the video file to your Replay 360 project? 
  • If more than 1 video is affected by the performance issue, try doing a repair of your Replay 360 installation. Does doing this troubleshooting step help?

Available computer resources could explain the behavior you're encountering, but I'd like to see if the size of your 1 hour video is also contributing to the behavior. Please download Handbrake and install it on your computer. Afterwards, use Handbrake to re-encode your computer using a lower resolution and check to see if this will help address the behavior when the re-encoded video is added to Replay 360. This video will show you how.

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can provide further assistance.