Replay 360 cursor not aligning and screen resolution

Apr 24, 2023

Hello,

I know that discussions have been raised about this over that last FIVE YEARS!!! But, Replay 360 is now unusable for me. When screen recording at 150%, the mouse cursor is 100mm away from where it should be. Following searches on here, I then changed the screen resolution to 100% and now the cursor is fine, but most of the player window is black!!

Does anyone have a work around for this?

...And @Articulate, dear oh dear!! Shame on you... This bug is so fundamental to the software itself!! How can this not be fixed after FIVE YEARS?!?!??? Shocking!!...

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Adie,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

Having users set their DPI settings to 100% is normally the troubleshooting step that we recommend to address recording issues with Replay 360. Since you're seeing black sections in the recording when doing this, try the following to see if they help:

• Disconnect any external or secondary monitors from your computer and try doing a recording using only the main monitor with your DPI setting set to 100% (right-click on your Desktop and select Display Settings). 

• Do a repair of your Replay 360 installation

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening!