Replay 360 keeps crashing after I close my video recording session.

May 08, 2020

I am able to open Replay 360.  I am able to set my screen size and start the recording.  I am able to record my screen with audio.  When I am finished I click "Done" to save the video and Replay 360 crashes.  When I reopen Replay 360 there is no video file.  If I open Replay 360, save a project file, and then try to record, I get same result with no video file.  I have uninstalled and re-installed several time without success.  I have verified minimum requirements on my system.  I need to get this working!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you, Chuck.

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Chuck,

I'm sorry you're running into this, and I appreciate you attempting to re-install your software to see if that fixes the issue.

From here, I'm going to enlist our Support Engineers' help, so we can best troubleshoot what's happening behind the scenes here. You should receive an email from the team shortly, and I'll follow along to share any relevant insight here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.