2019 Issues between Articulate Storyline 2 and Chrome

Feb 21, 2019

I have a client experiencing problems viewing a Storyline 2 course in Chrome.   Specifically they get to a certain slide, click Next and go into an infinite wait.     Same course accessed using Internet Explorer works fine.    They indicate other problems with Storyline 2 courses they are using in Chrome but I don't yet have the specifics.

I have done Help>Check for Updates and I am using the latest version of Storyline 2.     Course was published including HTML5 output.    Hosted on my website.     Are there any outstanding issues between SL2 and Chrome?   Workarounds?    Any help appreciated.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Jeff and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Your description is not ringing any bells for me and a quick search using the description you've shared so far is not finding anything either.

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Just point me to the problematic slide that you are aware of so far.

Jeff Cole

Thanks - before I waste any of your time, they are operating inside a city government healthcare network and found that using Chrome inside their network causes problems but the same course accessed outside the network  works.   They think their IS may have crippled Chrome in some way and it is not a SLII problem at this point.   

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.