360: Print multiple slides in one paper

Mar 28, 2018

Is it possible to print multiple slides in one paper? Say you want the user to be able to print 3 slides in one paper, I know it can be done per slide. I'm just wondering is there a way for multiple slides to be consolidated and printed in one page. 

7 Replies
Chris Santos

Hi Jan,

This may not be available in Storyline itself but I had to print the Story file in MS Word to make this work.

After printing and opening the file in Word, go to File > Print.  In Settings, there is an option to select from '1 Page Per Sheet' to 2, 3 up to a max of 16 pages per sheet.  If you don't want to print it right away to paper, you can print it to PDF first to sort of preview it.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but hope this helps!

Jan Brian Caballero

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for your reply, my query is more on the user side of things. Which means that I want the user to be able to print a number of slides (1-3 slides) buy clicking one print button and ideally the print out will consolidate into one page paper or multiple papers.

We have recently moved to 360 which changed how user printing is done (Storyline 2=Print swf file). Hopefully, other users can chime in and provide their input on this matter.

Thanks,

JB

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.