911! Need help with an undocked menu. How can I reset it back to its original position?

Nov 05, 2015

Hello, and HELP!

I opened SL2 to work on my project, and undocked the timeline menu so I could move it to my second monitor. BUT, when I clicked the undock button, the widow flew up automatically to a position that was offscreen. The top 2/3 of the menu is not visible on my monitor. I can only see the bottom. I can't click and hold onto the top header of the menu to move it to a new position. I can't click the redock button to move it back to its original position. I can only click into the timeline, which is worthless.

I can't work at all! I've restarted my computer, I've closed the app without saving, I've opened a brand new project, but the timeline window stays in that half-on, half off position. Is there any way to reset all the menus to their default positions??? I'm dead in the water without being able to use the timeline!!!

7 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.