Accessing 360 Content Library

Mar 06, 2018

Hey there eLearning HEROES!!!!   Is there a way to access the attributes within the Content Library without having one of the 360 Desktop apps open? When I launch the Content Library - I am directed to the description of what the Content Library provides without accessibility to the actual attributes housed in there. TIA for advice!

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Great question, Simcha! 

You can access the Content Library photos, illustrations, icons, and videos right from within Storyline 360. And if it's templates you're looking for, you can access those within both Storyline 360 and Studio 360. There isn't a way to access the assets outside of those programs.

Let me know if you have other questions!

Becca Levan

Hello Jop!

We don't currently have an option to view the Content Library outside of Articulate 360 apps. Content Library was integrated into Articulate 360 for a quicker workflow when you need to add images, characters, icons, illustrations, or videos!

We're tracking these requests, and I've added your thoughts to our report. In the meantime, I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful.