Adding in multiple web objects

Hi everyone,

I have recently started creating a course and had previous content I created in html, so I decided to add in these html pages as web objects into storyline. I added in the region of 70 web objects. When I published it all was going well until I hit slide no 50 in which I received an error ''Out of memory at line:1'' shown in the attachment. I also noticed that as I progressed through the course it started getting slower to load up the next slides content until it eventually showed the error message. If anyone one can point me in the right direction on this one it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks, Alan

6 Replies
Al Man

Hi Christie,

Ha Ya its massive!! I created a case there, i have notes on the first slide to explain in greater detail the problem i am having. I am drawing the conclusion that it could be the browser cache that's causing the problem. The case details are 

Case Number: 00733617
Reference ID: ref:_00D30Txo._50033t3iQ0:ref

Many thanks, Alan

Christie Pollick

Hi, Alan -- Thanks for your confirmation, and I see that your case #00733617 has been picked up by one of our Support Engineers, Vevette. I will leave you in her very capable hands, but will be certain to follow along with the progress being made on your case. You will be hearing from Vevette via email shortly! :)