Adding .swf files from dropbox to 360

Jul 23, 2018

I was sent a link to two .swf files on dropbox.  I am a novice user of 360 and I cant figure out how to get those files into the slides to which they belong and how to correctly trigger them to play.  One is a video, one is an animation.  I am not sure which is which.  I assume the M_036 is an animation because when I tries to attched .swf video i could not complete the action in Articulate.  The Komatsu209 is presumably the animation file.   Here is a link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1jqiu7lak03c7e/PowertrainGears2.zip?dl=0&file_subpath=%2FSupport

I am unable to open the files from that location so I dont know how to point to them in the presentation.  I have attached the two slides.  I managed to attach the Komatsu29 to the one I think is the video slide but I am not sure what trigger to put to get it to play and to advance the slide. As for the other I am at a complete loss.  I hope someone can help.

3 Replies
Michael Hinze

See attached the zip file that contains the two .swf files. I think your DropBox link was wrong. I wonder though how you intend to use these files. The get_help.story file was set to publish to HTML5 only, which means the .swf (Flash) files wouldn't work in that output anyway. You may have to convert them into videos, e.g. mp4 files

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.