Animation Problems

Jul 23, 2019

Since two months ago, i have some problems with animations. For example: when you put clean animation in a text (as a paragraph), this one makes a slight block after two seconds, then the complete text appears at once (even if you´ve put the maximun seconds in the timer)

Another error i am suffering  is when the text appears fading with a trajectory of movement from top to bottom: text ends up appearing shaking. It doesn't notice much, but it´s enough for a client to tell you something (they have told me). Previously the movement was much more fluid

As i say, two months ago i didn´t have those problems. In fact, when i open a old file, the animation works correctly. If i copy the animation or if i make a new one, it works badly.

The problem happens to me both in exports and in previews.

I have a very good computer and I have been doing courses with Articulate tools for several years.

Sorry if the name of any animation does not correspond, I work with the program in Spanish.

Regards

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Greetings, Cristian!

No apologies necessary, we're sorry for the trouble. I'm happy to help investigate both problems and have a few clarifying questions:

1. Block covering text momentarily: I'm seeing this happen, but I'm not finding anything in the file that would cause that to happen. So strange! Also, I'm unable to recreate this from scratch; what happens when you try to rebuild this in a new Storyline file?
  2. Shaking text: Does this Peek 360 recording capture the shake you see on your end?

Let me know, and we'll work on our next steps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.