Articulate 360 failed to uninstall (trial)

Nov 18, 2016

I would like to uninstall the trial version on my desktop. But every time it comes up with this error: 

could anyone help?

Thanks, 

Mag

5 Replies
Richard Bonk

I simply want to uninstall the demo, but can’t. I had no problem when installing it, so why doesn’t it allow me to un-install it?

As the error has been already reported, I was looking for the solution. Why do I have to go through the support? It would make sense to post the solution here, on the forum, to minimise the number of support requests.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Richard,

The error message shown in the image at the start of this discussion is one that we've seen so far mostly with installing Articulate 360 based on missing Windows updates. Since you're seeing this while trying to uninstall and had successfully installed that is why Alyssa directed you to our Support Engineers so that we could work one on one with your system set up to troubleshoot.  You could also look at some of the troubleshooting steps documented in this article for issues with installing or uninstalling Articulate 360. 

I'm unable to find a support case for Mag based on how her name is listed here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.