Articulate 360 Will Not Open

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, 

I have been having an issue with Articulate 360. It happens quite often also. I will list out my actions and that should explain the issues. 

1. Attempt to open Storyline360, I am met with Articulate360 is out of date. 

2. I open my latest download of articulate.exe, I am met with I have the latest version. Then try to open the articulate360 app, but it NEVER opens. (Nothing Happens)

3. I click the hyperlink from number 1, and am brought to my signed in dashboard of Articulate360. (NO DOWNLOADS)

So I am now left unable to open any Articulate360 app. Now I do the following:

1. Uninstall the Articulate360 app.

2. Locate my latest download of the .exe (Which if the one I have is out dated I have to find and download the latest app on the website. Isn't easy to locate BTW)

3. Reinstall the app. 

This can't be the only solution. Why can't my Articulate360 app just update like normal like every other app?

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Alla,

I appreciate you letting us know that you're experiencing the same issue.

There is an additional update to the desktop app:

Articulate 360 Desktop App Version History

We have not heard back from Ken yet, so I'm happy to share some information to get you started with the troubleshooting. 

How to Solve an Error Installing, Updating, or Uninstalling Articulate 360 Apps

If you'd prefer to work with our support team, you can contact them directly.

Eric Santos

Hi Molli,

I'm sorry for the trouble opening Storyline 360. Great idea to open a case as well! I see you've connected with my teammate, Amlan, who suggested repair procedures, but unfortunately, the issue persists.

If you're already working on your local drive, try running these steps to fix possible installation issues. We'll escalate your support case to our Customer Support Engineers as needed, so we'll continue the conversation there if the steps above don't work.