Articulate Crashing

Feb 01, 2013

Is anyone else experiencing Articulate constantly crashing? I just recently purchased the licence for Articulate (been a Captivate user for years) and I'm trying to learn the system. It's pretty user friendly and ok to navigate but it crashes on my 7-10 days in a 8 hour period....very frustrating. I'm not trying to do anything fancy...just a simple step-by step instruction with some audio.

2 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hey Selma, welcome to Storyline and the community!

Really sorry you're having trouble. Can you tell me a little more about your setup? 

Also, when creating, editing, or publishing a Storyline project, be sure you're working from your local hard drive (typically your C: drive). Working from a network drive or a USB drive can cause erratic behavior, such as file corruption, an inability to save changes you've made to your project, and loss of resources.

And if you're experiencing those kinds of issues while working locally, something may have gone awry during the install. You may want to try working through these incremental steps. 

What you're describing is certainly out of character for Storyline, so we're eager to help. Let us know if those links help...

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.