Articulate Storyline error

Jun 29, 2021

Hi I am a new user of Articulate and have been asked to refresh some existing eLearnings with updated screenshots and process steps.

However, when trying to open any of the existing files I get the attached error. The files were created 3 years ago and a colleague has just tried to open the files with Articulate 3 and also cannot do that.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks,

Urszula

3 Replies
Urszula Pitt

OFFICIAL

Hi Walt, unfortunately I was not able to create a copy either.

Kindest regards and stay safe,

[cid:image001.jpg@01D76D8D.645C35E0]
Urszula Pitt ACIPD Cert Mgt (Open)
Learning Designer

[cid:image002.png@01D76D8D.645C35E0]

Future Capability (RBC)
The Quadrant | Elder Gate | Milton Keynes MK9 1EN
M 07922 009927 | E urszula.pitt@networkrail.co.uk
W networkrail.co.uk

[cid:image003.png@01D76D8D.645C35E0] [cid:image004.png@01D76D8D.645C35E0] [cid:image005.jpg@01D76D8D.645C35E0] [cid:image006.jpg@01D76D8D.645C35E0]

This email has been marked as OFFICIAL under the Government Security Classifications Policy

At Network Rail we work flexibly - so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The content of this email (and any attachment) is confidential. It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
This email should not be used by anyone who is not an original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original intended recipient.

If you have received this email by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies from your system.

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Network Rail.
Network Rail Infrastructure Limited registered in England and Wales No. 2904587, registered office Network Rail, 2nd Floor, One Eversholt Street, London, NW1 2DN

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Urszula and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your project files.

It sounds like you've already done quite a bit of troubleshooting, so I've opened a support case on your behalf so that you can work directly with one of our support engineers. You should be hearing from someone soon.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.