Articulate Storyline Error Report

Sep 21, 2016

Hi everyone,

Each time I try to publish a course I get a pop up saying "Articulate Storyline Error Report.  Were sorry, something went wrong with Articulate Storyline and it might close.  You can help up fix this bug by sending us information on what went wrong.  "

I sent numerous error reports but nobody has responded back.  Have any of you had this issue? Is there someone at Articulate that would publish my course for me and send me the file? I need to place it on LMS.

29 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Paul and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

That should not be an error that you run into regularly. Any report filed via that pop-up goes directly to an engineering report for status tracking but does not open a support case or allow us to follow-up with you.

If you're running into issues, then with your permission, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. Be sure to share the details of where the error is occurring as well. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

Katie Riggio

Uh oh, James. I'm sorry you've hit this error!

Is this happening with every Storyline file or one in particular? If it's only one, what happens when you import the slides into a new project?

If this is happening with all Storyline files, a simple Storyline repair usually does the trick.

Fingers crossed and if the message is still there after any of those steps, please let our Support Engineers know. We'll do everything we can to ensure your development is running smoothly!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.