Articulate tab in PowerPoint

Jan 05, 2020

I watched a video where there was an Articulate tab in PowerPoint which gave access to the Library 360.  I cannot see this in my add-ins.  I found an article that said it goes on automatically when presenter is downloaded, but presenter looks like an old articulate software.  

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

7 Replies
Cheryl Powers

I have A360 and used Presenter and Quizmaker in the past before it was Studio so I am familiar.  I have A360 again in my new company and the Articulate tab is on my PowerPoint.  However, when I try to access the photo gallery,  even while I'm logged into A360 through the app and a browser window, PowerPoint tells me I am offline and not connected to the internet. That is incorrect.  What can cause this disconnect between my A360 login/team license and my PowerPoint if the tab is there?  Secondly, I wanted to ask if I share a PowerPoint presentation with Studio / Presenter or Quizmaker components with a classroom facilitator, do they have to have A360 components for the functionality or is it built into the PPT/PPA?  Or do you have to give them both files to keep together for that functionality to work?  I recall that's how it was when I used it in the past.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for contacting us to share what you are running into with your software.

It sounds like you may need to allowlist a few domains to get those photos working as expected. Here is an article to get you up and running.

For your second question, if the content is published, then the software will not be needed. Here is some documentation on publishing and sharing your content.

Just let us know if you have any further questions :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.