Audio Controls

Nov 16, 2016

I have a course with Audio and am trying to fully understand how the audio Replay button functions. I currently have the Seekbar set to Read Only in the Player properties, so the users cannot skip through the audio. On some slides, I have the Slide Properties set to Resume Saved State when Revisiting and on others I have them set to Reset to Initial State.

On the slides that are set to Resume Saved State, the Replay audio button does not function. Is that the way the button should function when the slide properties are set to Resume Saved State?  Shouldn't the student still have the option to replay the audio on these slides if they wish? 

I didn't think the options when Revisiting a slide would affect the audio controls. Is there a way to keep the settings I have but still allow them to replay the audio on these slides? I couldn't see any options in the Triggers to do so.

Thanks!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kimberly!

That is the expected behavior, and you can read more about how the replay button will work based on the description here.

I would suggest adding this trigger, which will play the audio each time the slide is revisited, even when the slide is set to Resume Saved State.

Give it a go, and let me know if it works for you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.