Audio out of sync with video
We're experiencing issues with audio playing out of sync during video playback.
This happens with published courses, that have been produced with all the media locally stored, then published for web and put on a web server (articulate tempshare, and our companys server).
The issue does not seem to occur on every platform/OS/web browser.
So far it seems to be in sync
· On laptop, win 7 64 bit, google chrome, ethernet cable
· On laptop, win 7 64 bit, internet explorer, ethernet cable
· On laptop, win 7 64 bit, internet explorer, wifi
· On mobile (iphone 4s) articulate player app
But it is out of sync
· On laptop, win 7 64 bit, google chrome, wifi
Have not had time to troubleshoot further.
Could anyone help me with this? Could not find anything on the forum. I will add an example that behaves like this, it is just a video of a co-worker clapping.