Browser Compatibility

Aug 05, 2015

I have Articulate Storyline 2. My MIS department is looking to upgrade to Microsoft Edge or IE 11 - See below.

I am trying to complete an annual review of our systems and their browser compatibility. I have learned that most vendors do not know yet if their programs work with Microsoft Edge. I would like to at least confirm that they will work with Internet Explorer 11.

You are receiving this e-mail because I need your assistance getting that information. Please reach out to your contact(s) and confirm if the software program listed below is supported for use on Internet Explorer 11:

I reviewed the requirements and believe either way I should be fine, but thought I would double check.

Pam

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Pam, 

Good news! You can author and view Articulate Storyline 2 courses on Windows 10 computers.

If you're prompted to reactivate Storyline after upgrading to Windows 10, see this article for instructions.  

In regards to viewing content, you'll be able to use IE11 and Microsoft edge as detailed here in the system requirements for the Flash content. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.