Buggiest Software I have ever used
I don't know what the rest of you are experiencing, but I find Articulate Storyline to be the buggiest software I have ever used. Let me give you just a few examples:
I'm working with fonts in my master slides. I change the font and suddently the SIZE of the font changes to 198.5 pt. Change the font again and it's 4728.5pt. I click on the down arrow to change the font size back to something reasonable and boom, the font size changes again this time to 1638pt. I am finally able to change the font size to 28pt only to find that the font that SHOULD be displaying is not displaying and something that looks like Arial is. I am also not able to commit the font with the return key (only tab works).
MAYBE if I'm lucky, the changes will propagate down to the other layouts in the master but probably not. Whether the format painter works or not is another crapshoot. But, why did I bother to do any of this because when I choose to reapply the layout it changes positively nothing. Maybe if I click away and then click back it will recognize the new layout. Or maybe it will just stop showing my fonts altogether.
All in all, I am miserable working with Storyline. I thought PowerPoint was bad, but this makes PowerPoint practically a joy to work with.
Sorry, but that's how I really feel.