Buttons and states

Sep 17, 2013

Community,

I need some assistance. Most likely a simple fix, but I'm not cathcing it. When the user clicks on buttons 1 or 2 they are directed to another slide with information pertaining to each button respectively. When the learner clicks on the "red X" button, it triggers to adjust the variable of each button to its "visited" state.  When each button has been pressed, the slide layer "Next button" is shown and the learner may proceed. I feel like I have everything as it should be, but obviously something is messed up. Any that would have a minute to take a look would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Ryan

6 Replies
Ryan Govreau

DISREGARD THIS REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE. IT WAS USER ERROR! :-(  (I forgot to change the visited state to be different than the normal state.... it's been one of those days.) Thanks for your help though.

Michael, I got another for you if you have a second. Same situation, but this time I've the next button figured out. It's just a matter of getting the buttons to trigger to their visited state when clicked. I thought it would be as easy as applying the same triggers to this part as well, but I doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Ryan

Michael Hinze

Ryan Govreau said:

Michael, I got another for you if you have a second. Same situation, but this time I've the next button figured out. It's just a matter of getting the buttons to trigger to their visited state when clicked. I thought it would be as easy as applying the same triggers to this part as well, but I doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Ryan, it looks like the buttons are already being changed to their visited states. You just don't see the state change, because on both buttons, the visited state is identical to the normal state.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.