Can not publish to Word from Storyline 3: using Microsoft Word for Microsoft 365

Mar 29, 2023

I attempted to submit a ticket for this issue but kept getting kicked back. 

Currently using Storyline 3 with Microsoft Word for Microsoft 365 MSO.

I try to publish a product to Word, and although it acts like it is operating properly, when the export is finished, there is no file. I am unable to publish to Word. I have read the boards that relate to this problem, albeit they were 10 years ago. 

We have been able to do this previously and believe this happened roughly the time we transitioned to Microsoft 365.

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hi Chad, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've hit this snag with publishing to word and opening a support case. I understand your frustration! 

If I understand your setup correctly, this sounds like a bug we are currently tracking on our team. We'll be sure to share any updates/news within this thread. You're in the right place! 

Just to be sure we've ruled out all options within your project file, I've gone ahead and opened a support case on your behalf. You can upload your .story file here. One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch shortly via email. Thanks so much for your patience. 

Have a great afternoon!