Caps keyboard - SL360

Mar 05, 2018

When filling in "text entry"  on ipad/android (in browser) keyboard is default CAPITALIZED. Why? Where can I make it small case - as users are used to from other applications/web forms.

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, sebastjan!

I'm sorry you're running into this issue – let's get that fixed!

I created the following text entry fields (first and last name) and then published this course to Articulate Review.

T V

I then tested the published course on my iPad in both the latest versions of Safari and Chrome, where I was unable to recreate the capitalized text/keyboard on my end. The text appears as it does in the file (as First Name and Last Name) and I'm able to type my response in both capital/lowercase letters (I switched between both by clicking on the up arrow located on the left hand side of the keyboard).

In terms of next steps:

• Can I confirm what browser(s) you're using?
  • Does this issue happen when you view the content on a desktop?
  • Are you able to send me your .story file as well as a screenshot of what you see on your device, so that we can dig deeper? You can add both files as a comment clicking on Add Attachment below, or you can share them privately here.

I'll be standing by!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.