Character Missing

Feb 02, 2023

I am modifying a course created just last year and the primary character is no longer listed in the character library.  The character is Aadarsh_native American.  Is there any reason he was removed?  Can I get him back or will I have to replace the character in my entire course?  

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Laurese, 

Thanks for reaching out!

I checked Content Library 360 for any characters named Aadarsh but it looks like this character is not available. 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the missing character, or sharing your project file so we can see what the character looks like? This will help me determine what happened to the character's availability in Content Library 360. 

Feel free to upload it here if you're willing, or in private by opening a support case. We'll delete if afterwards! 

Kelly Auner

Hi, Lauren!

I don't see an image or attachment included in your post. You can upload a file by selecting Add Attachment or Insert an Image.

First time trying AUDIO TRIGGERS - Articulate Storyline Discussions - E-Learning Heroes 2022-08-01 at 10.02.19 AM

Also, just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish. Please let me know if you have any questions!