Compare Storyline 3 to Storyline 360

Jun 21, 2017

I was using Storyline 1 and now want to purchase an update.

Should I purchase 360 or Storyline 3 and what are the differences?

Can you do everything in 3 that you can do in 360?

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Mikki!  I'm so glad you asked. 😊

Storyline 3 is the latest perpetual version of Storyline, meaning you’ll get a license to the software that you get to keep forever. You’ll also get periodic software updates with bug fixes.

Storyline 360 is a continuously updated version of Storyline. You'll have access to new features and new content, plus all of the other goodies that come with Articulate 360, including...

• Course assets: 1.5+ million stock photos, videos, icons, characters, and templates from Content Library, a fully integrated asset library you access right from Storyline 360.
  • Simple review app: Articulate Review, a project review app also integrated with Storyline 360, makes it super-easy to get feedback on your Storyline course from subject matter experts and stakeholders.
  • Live training with experts: Articulate Live training webinars will help you become a power Storyline user and grow your skills as an e-learning developer.

Check out this article to see how Storyline 3 stacks up against Storyline 360--better yet, download a free trial and see for yourself! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.