Conditionally showing scenes/slides in menu based on variable or entering scene
Hello! I have a course that's made for faculty, students, and TAs. I have four scenes and one UserRole variable. I have all the logic set up but am stuck on the menu. Overview:
- Intro scene (seen by all)
- Has a slide "Who Are You?" with Faculty, Student, and TA buttons that set a variable UserRole to either faculty, student, or ta.
- I put conditions on the Next button here to go to the appropriate scene:
- Faculty Scene (Faculty sent here)
- End of course for faculty
- Student scene (Students AND TAs sent here)
- If UserRole = student, end of course.
- If UserRole = TA, user is brought to the TA scene.
- TA scene (TAs sent here from Student Scene).
- End of course for TAs.
I have the navigation working.
I would like the menu to conditionally show the correct scenes for each user, either by checking the variable or just showing a scene in the menu when the user enters it. I envision this to be:
- At the beginning, menu only contains Intro Scene for everyone.
- Upon user exiting Intro Scene and being brought to their appropriate scene, the menu updates according (somehow???).
- Faculty will now have Intro Scene + Faculty scene in their menu.
- Students will have Intro Scene + Students scene in their menu.
- TAs will have Intro Scene, Students scene, and TAs scene in their menu.
I have found a video and tutorial on showing or hiding scenes/slides from the menu for everyone, but not how to do it conditionally.
Any and all help appreciated. Thanks!