Converting a old storyline file into articulate 360

Jul 23, 2019

Hello Heroes,

I have a old Storyline file that I need to bring into 360 but the file won't convert. 360 asks if I want to update to the new version and that all goes well but then nothing opens in Storyline other than a few graphics on the first page. It looks like it's not been converted correctly. Any advice on if it is possible to convert old Storyline files.

Thank you

Richard

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Richard! 

Older Storyline files should upgrade to Storyline 360 seamlessly, but it sounds like that's not working quite right for you.

Would you mind sending us a copy of the original file? We can try and upgrade it on our end. 

If that works for you, you can upload your file privately to our support team here. We'll delete it when we're done troubleshooting.

Katie Riggio

Thanks for sharing your files with our Support Engineers, Richard!

I see my teammate, Chino, tried everything he could to try to recover the projects. Appreciate you working with us on this, and I'm sorry for the trouble. 

Be sure to let us know if you see any working versions of the projects in your temp files. If you're also a visual learner, here's a quick Peek 360 recording on the steps Chino shared.

We're crossing our fingers and toes! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.