Cornerstone on Demand / Storyline 360 issue

Jan 11, 2017

We published a course to the test CSOD LMS site today before loading it live. The course has text slides, then slides with video, then back to text slides, etc. Each time the transition occurs between text slide and video slide, the browser minimizes. What's up with that? Is there a setting I missed? Thanks in advance!

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jan! Welcome to Heroes!

Have you done any testing in SCORM Cloud yet?  If so, are you getting the same results? We generally compare the behavior in SCORM Cloud to your LMS experience to try to parse out file issues versus LMS issues.  We are happy to help you with that testing if you'd like to share your file!

Also, I wanted to point you to this thread that was created especially for Cornerstone users. You may consider posting your question there, and hopefully some Cornerstone-savvy community members will be able to assist!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kimberly,

I don't know if Jan is still subscribed here, but you could try reaching out to her directly using the Contact Me button on her profile. 

Also, if you can share a bit more about what you're running into with the mobile player and Cornerstone, I can offer advice based on that! Have you also reached out to Cornerstone's support team to see if they could be of any help? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.