Course not completing

Nov 09, 2020

Hello, I need some help, 

I have a very long 90 min course with about 200 high quality videos 2-5 mins long, users are having issues with course completions, they will get to the end and be given a score and they pass, but it will not mark the course as completed on the LMS, when the user goes back in, it will start them back usually about 75% of the way through the course again, but sometimes resume back at 5 or 6 slides in, 

There is a terms & condition slide at the start & it is always recorded and its worth 4% , so when I look at he user they will have 4% 

I have replicated on pc using chrome and no promblems, laptops & mobile may be the issue? Course created in SL360 & published to Scrom 2004, 3rd edition 

Can anyone help me as its a huge issue for me. 

Thanks

Colin

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Colin,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your project.

It sounds like you have been unable to replicate the issue and I know that's especially frustrating.

A few questions:

• Is there any common environment/browser for the users that did not get a completion in the LMS?
  • You mention that they are getting a score and pass? How are you tracking the content?
  • Can you replicate the issue in SCORM Cloud or is the issue specific to your LMS?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.