Disappearing buttons when using the picture fill effect
Here is the situation:
- Start a new Story in Storyline
- Insert a new Free Form Quiz question of type "Pick One"
- Create a text box and enter some text on the single slide
- Create some buttons using the "Interactive Objects" tool from the Insert ribbon.
- Use the picture fill effect for each button (choose whatever you would like).
- Enter a text label for each button
- Use the Edit Pick One menu and set up your distractors and your answer. Save your changes
- Use Preview -> This Slide. Everything should work.
- Now go back and use the "Edit Pick One" button to enable shuffling of the answers (those pesky buttons with picture fill). Save your changes.
- Use the Preview feature again. Notice anything? Yeah those buttons are not there. At least not until you mouse over them.
So, is it just me or is this "a thing" for others?