Display on Review 360 is different from the Preview display

Jan 15, 2020

Hi, 

On my Storyline 360 Preview of each slide or even the whole scene, the content of my slide are displayed correctly (1280*720), but in Review 360, there are thick bars on the left and right. My colleague encountered the same problem, and you have corrected it by de-activating "Notes" on one of the pages. I never activated "Notes" but I am writing down all my narration on the Notes.  I am using the same template as my colleague did. 

4 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Marie,

That's odd that un-selecting the Notes tab from the player fixed your colleague's display. I tried to replicate and even adjusted the player sizing options, but wasn't able to.

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your file. If you're able to share your file publicly here, feel free to do so by clicking Add Attachment, otherwise you can share it privately with me here, and I'll delete once I'm done taking a look!

Marie Ducerveau

I closed this case because when I really reviewed my slides one by one, I found that one of the question slides had Notes activated. I de-activated it and publish it again on Review 360, amazingly, the display was correc. Yes, I know, it's really odd. I don't know why set up of just one slide can affect the entire story. Articulate must have the answer.

Sincerely yours,

Marie Ducerveau
Instructional Designer, Global Learning Services

Office: 33 141 662 421 | Mobile: 33 686 716 395 |
Sage.com | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn | Community

[Sage]

[cid:image001.png@01D5673C.EC0CACD0]

[Sage Business Cloud]
The information contained in this email transmission may constitute confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please take notice that reuse of the information is prohibited.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marie,

Glad to hear you figured it out! I'll circle back with Anna to see if she spotted anything to explain it. It sounds like that Notes designation was causing things to change between preview and publish.

Also, I noticed that your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if you would like by clicking Edit beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.