DO NOT UPDATE!!!! -22/07/2020

Jul 22, 2020

FONT HAS GONE TINY IN MASTER SLIDE AND CANNOT BE CHANGED!

Help how do I get rid of the latest Storyline update!?

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for contacting us and sharing the issue that you're experiencing in the latest update. This is an issue we are aware of and currently investigating. I've attached this conversation to the report so that we can share updates with you here.

For Lizzie or anyone following along:

How to Install a Previous Version of an App

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Thanks for alerting us to this issue! Our team released a fix this AM noted as:

• Fixed: Font sizes changed unexpectedly in some projects with custom slide sizes.

Please download and install the latest Storyline 360 Build 3.42.22724.0. 

If you have any questions, please do let us know here or connect with our Support Team!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hey, Russell! 

I get it - I would have been freaked out too! 

Our team worked over the last couple of days to thoroughly test the fix against our own projects and those submitted by customers. That's how we verified the fix for release. 

If you'd like, our Support Team is happy to help verify on your project too! Send us a copy using that link and we'll open it up in the latest update to share a published version in Review 360 or some screenshots showing you how things look. 

If you update and run into any trouble, again, we're an email away and the team works 24/7. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.