Drag and drop glitch?

Nov 28, 2016

Is the following a glitch in the system or have I made a mistake?

I have created a drag and drop interaction. On completion it opens a "well done" layer. In this layer the "close" button takes you back to the home page to attempt the next drag and drop interaction.

This fist slide work perfectly, takes you back to the start and if you attempt the interation again the drag and drop slide has reset and you can go again. This is exactly what I wanted.

However, when I coppied this first slide to create the second and third drag and drop interations the slides don't reset and if you return for a second attempt it takes you back to the "well done" layer displayed when the drag and drop is correctly completed.

When I recreated this slide from scratch it does what I want and resets the slide.

Why is it that a coppied slide has different functionality (behind the scenes) than the original?

Kind regards

Simone

4 Replies
Simone Cordell

thanks guys for your offer to help. I did find what was causing the problem.

when the original slide was copied the new slides had different properties "when revisiting" in the slide properties window.

because I didn't make any selections in this window I couldn't work out how to change it.

I searched in the drag and drop options in the form view but I was looking in the wrong place.

Kind regards

Simone

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.