Drag and Drop issue

Dec 15, 2022

I have a problem that I can't solve. I have a drag-and-drop interaction and when I try to complete it I see the error "You must complete the question before submitting". I removed the button and the placeholder for the right answers from all groups but it is still not working. 

I've also read all other discussions on this issue and nothing works for my situation. I Attached the file below.

6 Replies
Walt Hamilton

Creating a Hover state for an object  gives it superpowers, one of which is to automatically change to the Hover state when the cursor hovers over it. When you create another trigger that duplicates that action, it frequently conflicts with the built-actions. The results of those conflicts are unpredictable, sometimes spectacular, but almost always undesireable. In this case, they cause the error message you are seeing. Delete all those "hover" triggers, and see if it works.

An additional fact is that all the states on the drop-down name menu for new states behave the same way - they can handle their native function, and resent any interference. :)