Drag and drop item snapping to target when using triggers (not DD freeform)
Jul 08, 2020
I'm having an issue with a drag and drop interaction, where one of the drag items has two possible answers. I've used triggers and variables, instead of freeform to enable this.
The issue is the item which has more than one possible answer (black oval) is snapping to the centre of one of the drop targets and I can't work out why!
Looking through the forum I've tried the following solutions to no avail:
- Using shapes instead of hotspots as the drop target
- Creating a customised state for the drag item, instead of the default drop correct
- Enabling drag and drop freeform in combination with triggers
- Disabling 'snap dropped items to drop target' in the D & D options
- When setting up freeform answers, listing these so the drag items and drop targets are listed, but not assigned to each other.
I think a fresh pair of eyes might help. Any insight appreciated! :)